“Learn from me.”
“Learning to live together, together living to learn.”
Our vision is:
- To demonstrate the Christian faith in our daily work and play.
- To create an environment where people are put first and given equal opportunities.
- To help all to achieve their God given potential in a high quality learning environment that challenges,
- stimulates and enthuses.
- To support the diverse needs of all children.
- To encourage self-control, leading to a high standard of behaviour.
- To foster good links with our community.
- To be a family where all can hear and understand the Christian gospel whilst respecting other faiths and
- To offer a wide range of extra provision for personal development.
- To provide safe surroundings in which all these aims can be met.