At Hurst Green we believe that every child has the right to ‘Live, Love and Learn with God”. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and inclusive school with a calm and nurturing environment.
The vision of our Church school is to discover and develop the talents of each individual within a secure and caring Christian community.
We are committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum with breadth that allows all of our pupils to be able to achieve their full potential.
We secure children’s development and achievement by:
- Providing opportunities for pupils personal development
- Allowing pupils to achieve their personal best
- Providing ‘first hand’ learning experiences
We prepare pupils for ‘life beyond Hurst Green’ by:
- Challenging, motivating, inspiring and leading to a lifelong interest in learning
- Preparing pupils for secondary school
- Providing opportunities to develop a local, national and global awareness